Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3

 My Favourite Video Game





My Favourite video game is called Destiny 2, the game was first released on September 6, 2017. the game is a massively multiplayer game and uses a first-person shooter. In my opinion, this game is the best lore type game out there, I admit I wasn't into it at first but then I really got into it once I followed the storyline and the backgrounds of the characters. You start your journey by waking up in an abandoned area but are awoken by a "ghost" who is your light companion and can revive you and respawn you as long as it lives. You were chosen by the "Traveller" who is the bearer of the light and chose you to become a Guardian who protects those from evil and the darkness. The game is more fun to play with friends as you can play more PVP games and complete raids and come together and do the season content as well. 

I first started to get into games when my Father would play them at night when he thought he put me to bed but I would crack the door open and watch how he couldn't complete levels, so when he went to get food I took control and completed the level and when he came back he was shocked I was out of bed but more shocked I complete the level and just carried on. The next week after that my dad got me the first Nintendo Ds and I was hooked. 

Comments

  1. Hello Ciara! Destiny 2 is actually one of all time favourite multiplayer video games and I have actually been playing since Destiny 1 came out back in 2014. I think the lore is cool but I am more in it for the pvp experience as I have always enjoyed and been good at it. Very cool to see someone putting this game as their favourite one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciara
    I was basically forced to install Destiny a while back by some crazy person. I had played it for a while when it went free on PlayStation before it fully went free to play and not gonna lie played it for about a week and I got bored. However after I reinstalled it and was convicted how good and addicting it was I was hooked. I still haven't forgotten you making me buy the wrong expansion also never forgive never forget. Also Witch queen gonna be class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement