Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Introducing Me!

Hello, My name is Ciara Meegan, I am 20 year's old and I love food, sports and gaming. When I was 5 years old my Dad tried to get me into basketball but I wasn't a fan at first, so my parents tried football, Gaelic, camogie, tennis, swimming, volleyball even hockey for a bit but I was not happy playing them sports. Until one day in primary school, they were making a basketball team and I just said I'll go for it and see what happens, I showed up and it turns out I was really good at it like it made me happy, I then became the team captain and finally found something that stuck to me and my dad was very proud about, as he played and was captain for the Irish basketball team in his youth. So competitive family and we are always striving for the best in everything, My mother is the same she didn't have a sport she stuck with but was good at anything and everything. 


Photo from Ciara Meegan{Taken in Belnamadena, Spain our holidays before Covid-19 was a thing}

One of my favourite classes last semester was photography as I knew the basics of it and could explore more into what it is and what I could do. As I had to do a product photo and was so proud of the way it came out and how my Dad and I could relate to another thing as he was into photography as well. 

My career goal has been and will always be to become a film director or producer, I've always loved filming and writing scripts for anything really as I wrote a short film about bullying in TY alongside my other friend.  To make a marvel movie of mine or any sci-fi, action film would make my dream come through and to have a good environment with the people I work with. 

Lastly, I love videos games, I recently bought a PS5 and have been waiting for the new Harry Potter game to come out as I am a huge fan of books and movies. I started to like video games when I saw my Dad play Tom Clancy's total recall and getting annoyed he could pass a certain level, one day I picked up the controller and cleared the level and my Dad was shocked and frustrated that a 6 year cleared a level he couldn't . 

Comments

  1. Hi, Ciara. Nice to meet you, even though I am not sure I met you in person! I am so bad at memorising people and masks doesn’t help 😊
    I see you love playing basketball, which surprised me, because in Ireland this game is not very popular like is in Lithuania, where I am from. By the way I never liked this game because I am too short lol
    Good luck with your studies and hope I see you around 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ciara!

    I love how your family were so determined on getting you into something at a young age and then you ended up finding it all by yourself! cannot relate because I never got into any sports.. but I love that you found something you're so passionate about! I also really enjoyed photography last semester, even tho I feel like thats a really underrated opinion hahahah. I'm really excited to get to know you more this year and loved your blog!

    Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ciara,
    You must've tried every sport ever!! so many wow. I had a basketball phase myself in school but wasn't very good it it so hockey was my thing. Lovely photo from your holidays, makes me want to get away again :( Best of luck this year, hopefully see you around campus.

    Philippa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ciara !

    I love your family is so competitive and always pushing you to become the best in whatever it is you want to do ! Now I can relate to you in some ways, I also played basketball back in my first year in secondary school and I played always as a point guard and I also played for my local team in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ciara!
    Really enjoyed reading your introduction and learning new things about you. Wow! You have played a variety of sports, so many !! Studio photography in lash semester was super fun. I loved getting creative for each shot. Working for marvel is definitely one of my top goals to achieve, but who knows.
    See you around campus
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ciara

    Really good introduction post. I used to enjoy playing basketball as well. I really enjoyed photography and I love to do it as a hobby. I really like taking scenic pictures. I also want to get into filmmaking as well. I really enjoyed storytelling last year and making my short film I am also enjoying Hughs. That's really cool that you write scripts. I'm currently writing one for a crime drama. I wish you the best of luck with this course and your scripts and I hope you manage to get into filmmaking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3