Unity Tutorial 02

 Unity Tutorial 02

(screenshot from my computer doing the turn control)

From doing the tutorial this week I learn how annoying and hard it can be to get the controls to work. It took me a while to fix it but after a while, I got the hang of things. I learned that it's important to go over and make sure my code is correct and to take my time. I think since I had a lot done I wasn't as stressed as last week. The tutorials do help a lot as once you show me I do get it. I did have trouble also saving my file as it kept saying corrupted and my laptop is always organized so I hoped it was just a system error, but that didn't stop me from nearly having a heart attack thinking the whole project was gone. Thankfully I had it previously saved on my hard drive so I just started from the last step again which I didn't mind at least it wasn't the beginning. 



  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3