Project Progress

 Project Progress

My game


My first playable first went smooth but then a lot of errors were coming up and I was so confused about what was happening, after going back over and over I couldn't find the problem so I looked up a solution and reset the script for the plater movement. After fixing that up it was finally able to play the game with no trouble. The next step was to add more platforms and add the death boxes which were okay at first but then I was coming up with more problems as to why it wouldn't spawn me back all the way to the beginning. I then fixed the code and found the problem and so when the player comes in contact with the boxed they will go straight to the back and start again. This was a happy moment for me as I was so confused about what I was going to do but got there in the end. The next thing now was to clean up again and start thinking about making a second level now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3