Unity Tutorial 03

 Unity Tutorial 03

Ruby's Adventure: 2D Beginner - Unity Learn

From this week's tutorial I learned that the first part was really coded heavy so I tried my best to do the best, I could do. Right, so the first thing was to see how the triggers work, and how to detect them when a rigid body enters them. For some reason this part I kept having problems with so I delete it and started again. To then write our own function, using the private and public access levels and writing an if statement which tests to see if something is true.
This then leads to a start function which I found really simple at first, and this is to see if you can initialize your timer to the time before you can reverse the enemy direction.
This tutorial was a bit of a rollercoaster but I finally got the hang of it and cant wait for the next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3