Growth Mindset

 Growth Mindset

https://metrifit.com/blog/a-growth-mindset-can-help-you-be-the-best/

I have never heard of Carol Dweck before and was quite fascinated by how to praise children the right way can affect the way they can show their work in the future and how they see and how themselves up in the end. I learned that challenging the mind into something harder can help me grow and learn from that experience how to get better from it. I see that this is true as a person who plays sports being told I haven't gotten the grip of something yet! or being told you can learn this if you try made me want to get even better at the game. In studies now I found practical is so much easier than sit down tests or written classes, as I was taught the movement or shown it once and I could get it. The more hard subjects like maths I found so hard to get the hang of as I could never get into it. In my third year, I got a maths grind's teacher who helped me and got me from a D average to a B so I think as well mentoring can defiantly help the growth mindset as well as I got more confidence in maths alongside other things. 

I personally think that I should give hard challenges a try and try to overcome them as I do feel like I have to be perfect in every way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3