Class Assignments

 Assignments 


The class assignments this semester are personally my favourite thing to have happen since coming back to campus. These assignments allow us to work for the final grade we want and even allow us to finish early as well. The extra credit options I think are very good and it gives the option for people to catch up on the points or finish early the tech texts peak my interest. I am most intrigued this semester to be creating my own video game even if it's the most simple mechanics in the world the thought of me just making my own game makes me so happy and excited. I have heard of the tool unity 3D from my cousin who is on an animation and computer science course in grangegorman and have heard such great things and cant wait to get started. I am a huge video game fanatic and can't wait to make my own game throughout this semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3