Game Elements

Reading Week 3

https://acagamic.com/courses/intro-to-game-design/the-formal-systems-of-games-and-game-design-atoms/

Reading the articles this week and diving deeper into what makes a game made me wonder how much work and thought out planning goes into making a game. How do I have to think about how to make the game more engaging for the player or audience. How important it is to make sure to have my research done and to make a prototype to get started. As I start to break down my ideas I understand how important it is to not only set out a basic layout and start the game but a strong enough foundation where I can just pick and choose and tidy up along the way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3