Technology

 Class Tools

https://unity.com{image is unity3D pro and what they are using to make this game and showing how they are using it.}

  The technology tools we will be using this year are quite interesting as I have heard of only two which are Canva and Unity3D. I have heard of Unity3D from my favourite video games example PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege and Rust. Other than that I would not have a clue how to use it which is what I'm excited about this year to do. Canva is what I have been using for years for making my collages for my backgrounds for my phone and laptop, so when I saw we will be using it this year I was more than thrilled to use it again and expand my skills. For the other tools, I have not heard of and I am looking forward to using them this year.          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3