Time Strategies

Week 2

 Time Management 

{Image sourced from Kyle Wright who was kind enough to make group 1 readable timetable} 

Initially, I was in group 3 and the timetable was not compatible for me as well as going to work, so I moved to group 1 and was able to finish labs or lectures and not worry about being late. This is why I think my time management this year has to be more important than ever as I was so used to waking up last year and having the lecture there for me recorded and I knew I could catch up as this year I have to be there and see the lectures and labs to make sure I have the correct work and notes. 

Reading this article really made me think that Procrastinating is the biggest time killer there is and that we tend to ignore the main task on hand. This makes me realise that I need to stop saying "Oh ill do it later or at this time" no I need to get off my ass and do it then and now or it will start to stress me out and I won't do it correctly.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3