Unity Tutorial 03

 Unity Tutorial 03

(Screenshot from my laptop)

 Unity this week was the most stressful one I had to do yet as I had a huge issue with the file saving. To the point where I had to restart all over again which I really was annoyed and frustrated at this point because I didn't want to do it any longer. Even with the struggles I did it again and flew through the first few steps and finally was happy with the result I got in the end. This way of the game has given me more ideas of what I want to do for my game is so helpful as I know what mechanics to use and what style I am going to use for my game now. 

I also learned that it is very important to go over the tutorials again and again until you can see your mistake and fix it as I would watch the video once thinking I got this and then having errors pop up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3