Planning Reading 02

 Planning 

https://www.rte.ie/learn/2020/0610/1146677-retro-game-design-with-arcade-lesson-eleven/


This semester, we're creating our own book about gaming and media, and we'll be working on it over the course of the semester. The class was divided into groups depending on their areas of interest, with each group working on a certain topic. My group consists of David, Tudor, and Adam. We're exploring the topic of storytelling in video games, and each of us has brainstormed sub-topics to write about. The topic I will be talking about is emotional and behavioural development. 

As I continue through my study, I'll use "The Matrix strategy" to keep track of my sources. This should make monitoring the sites I've visited a lot easier, and it will allow me to look back on themes more easily. 
Since I'm researching cooperative play in video games and how it relates to tales. To begin, I'll look at several story games that I'm familiar with and explain why I picked them.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3