Reading 04 Analysis

 Reading 04

https://www.lavonnesisk.me/analysis-without-the-pain/ 

I won't lie I was not looking forward to going through all my research matrix again and start taking notes on what to use and what was relevant, but after watching the video it is actually such an easy process wherein the video the man was explaining the three pass method where I would read the abstract first then I would start to skim over the rest of the article to see if it is relevant to my topic. 
I learned that it's good to take notes or go back on the highlighted areas later on so I can keep track of what notes are useful to use. 
Also always look at when it was made and look back on the references and footnotes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3