Project Progress

Project Process

From Unsplash

I am very excited about starting my game as it's what I have been dying to start and do for weeks now. My initial idea was to go for a simple game that either does have some shapes involved or some animate characters. Following last semester I didn't really have the best game and was not very proud of it either but this semester I am very determined to have a good simple to the point 2D game. My goal is to have the game be able to be played by any age group and to have some fun with it I would like the ideas of a proper platform game as last semester I wanted to go and do that which was inspired by super Mario bros. The game would have maybe two or three levels depending on the level of how I can code by.

The game should maybe have some death boxes or respawn points so if you fall off you go back to the beginning. The idea of having some simple jumping skills in it would be good as well and to have some of the arrow keys and maybe the wasd keys to be used to move the character. 

The Colour theme I would like it to be colourful and eye-catching straight away my favourite colour is purple and grey and blue maybe having them incorporated in there as well would be nice. I like the thought of a plain background no trees or clouds just a simple four colour layout like the old arcade games. Also to have a pause menu I don't exactly know how to work but I could always learn how to do that. Having the main player be small and not take up the whole screen would be very helpful as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3