Project Task

 Project Progress
My Game

My Prototype has a lot of trial and error where I was first going to start with a ball actually but then it made sense to go with the square. The game shouldn't be that hard to do and I played around with some code and went back on some tutorials that I remembered doing in the first semester, which was very helpful along with the helpful tutorials I learned this semester as well. The first goal was to have the player not float away and not go through the floor. Adding some rigid body helped a lot and making sure I had all my game objects labelled which I found out was a great habit to get into as I like to work with my area and space as clean and organised as possible. The second thing to try and get done was the camera movement and to make sure it stuck with the player and did not go anywhere, as I was having problems with it not going the way I wanted to go, at first it would keep going off without the player which I found very weird and couldn't understand why it was doing that. I then started to make sure I made the platforms the same colour and shape as it was constantly changing shape when the player would jump on them. My Controls were the next thing I wanted to get on top of as I want the player to be able to use the arrow keys and the WASD keys as well. After many tries, I finally got it to work and was able to also get my jump working as well. The main key for this one was to get the controls working and to keep on top of the organization of the files as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3