Reading 05

 Reading 05

https://unsplash.com/photos/3mt71MKGjQ0 

This week, we were given the duty of examining all of our previously documented materials and then linking information points between each web article or magazine to construct a topic for each portion of our literature study. I'm not sure I've gathered enough materials yet, but that's what I'll do throughout the course of the week, and I'll start working on annotating more bibliographies and identifying additional keywords and sources.
For me, this is a whole new approach to research, and I've grown to like the process of putting up a literary journal. It's difficult to get into the mentality of completing so much research reading, but the three-pass approach for screening articles has been quite helpful in identifying complete and relevant papers and journals to add to my matrix and compile data from.
The video was really helpful and I will keep going back to the three pass method as I think this will go with how I work and get my things done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3