Reading 06

 Reading 06


https://unsplash.com/photos/OQMZwNd3ThU

This week's Tasks were to make us put all of our research into paragraphs and really start to think about our topics in depth. While gathering my information I was really worried that I wouldn't have any content to fill or have any relevant sources. 
I then went into divided my topic into three subtopics and then went back to my main topic in the end.

1. Emotional Impact of Video game Characters
2. Behavioural Impact of Video game Characters
3. Comfort. characters in Video games

These subtopics I have chosen are from three different articles that really explore and explain how video game characters are a way of escaping the real world and having some time to yourself. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3