Reading 07

Reading 07 

https://unsplash.com/photos/npxXWgQ33ZQ 

Unfortunately, I was not able to get any feedback from any of my peers as the past few weeks I was having major issues with my blog. I can only say I have gotten both my parents to read it through who are both college majors my dad being in computer engineer and technology and my mother being English and accounting. During these personal feedback sessions with my parents, they were very upfront and honest with me if a statement wasn't right or if a paragraph didn't make sense. 
I was able to get one feedback from one of my close friends in the course and they did tell me to be more factual and back up my statement a bit more but had all the right information there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3