Project Task

 Project Task 

My Game

My game is slowly coming together now and I am just adding in some final touches as well as making sure no errors come up or show up. The game is something I am very proud of and cannot wait to show it to the world. The only troubles I am having at the moment are that I'm getting errors when my character falls into the gaps. I have put death boxes there now but still wondering why it's going like this, I found out all games have some errors and that it won't affect the game in any way so I then just left it and started to clean up my pause menu as well. The only problem is it won't work as in the buttons but that's not really a problem as the death boxes bring you back to the beginning anyways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Vision Statement

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3