Reading 03

 Reading 03

https://macroessays.com/how-to-write-an-annotated-bibliography/ 

Week 3's reading assignments provide us with some research strategies that will come in helpful as we continue to dig further into our research and begin to put pen to paper to compile our findings into our topic chapter later in the semester.
From watching the video and finding more about what annotated bibliography is I understand now what I have to do and the method I went for was to collect all my resources and put them into a table of contents in a way relating them back to my topic of choice. 



My table of contents comes from various sites and books where they talk about how and why having a connection to a character is so important for not only the game to go well but the player too. The game I chose are games that I love and play dearly and know that in order to have fun and connect with the game you need to connect with the character first. Which brings you on a journey of unexpected twists and turns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3