Unity Tutorial 02

 Tutorial 02

From Unity Tutorials 

From going on what I did last week to know I'm really starting to like the way we don't need videos anymore and how easy and comfortable making a 2d game can be. From learning this week how to make prefabs again and learning how important they are, and from learning how to modify the scene as well it feels like a refresher from the lessons and things I learned last semester. Also learning how to change the drawing order for the game objects makes it so much easier now to use.
I had a bit of a struggle at first trying to reopen my unity as It was updating and then it started to delete my old files and games, however, I saved my last lesson on my hard drive so it was saved and all was well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3