Unity Tutorial 04

 Unity Tutorial 04

From Unity Tutorials

 This week's Unity tutorial was a big step up in difficulty from the prior ones. There were a lot of complex features I hadn't seen before, such as animations, which took a lot of concentration to grasp and implement. 
Making animated 2D characters is even more difficult than I had anticipated, and I expect this to be a section of the training that I will return to regularly once I begin building my own 2D game. 

This time around, I had a few difficulties with my script as well I discovered that it didn't always perform as expected and had a few mistakes leading up to the final sections of the second lesson chapter.

I do feel like it will get easier but at the same time if you don't read the step right it can and will mess up your code.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of Me{Week2}

Game Vision Statement

Favourite Game(Week 2)Task 3